Your First Orthodontist Visit
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any x-rays (if applicable)
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed insurance cards and/or forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed printed patient medical history forms.
- Your referral letter from your general dentist
Upon arrival, you will meet with our Treatment Coordinator, Karen, who will assist Dr. Freels with your initial exam. Dr. Freels will conduct a thorough evaluation of your teeth and jaws, as well as explain his initial findings and recommended treatment. We encourage you to bring forth any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the recommended orthodontic treatment. Once all of your concerns have been addressed, Karen will guide you through the process of starting treatment and explain the financial options available.
Online medical history form:
Forms: Medical History
Diagnostic records can be taken at the time of the initial consultation for patients who are eager to start treatment. This helps save time by combining two appointments in one.
Diagnostic Records & Treatment Planning
If it is determined that you are ready to start your orthodontic treatment, you will be scheduled for diagnostic records. These records consist of:
- Intraoral photographs
- Orthodontic x-rays
- Study models
At your following appointment, Dr. Freels will present your personalized treatment plan and get you started on your journey to a beautiful smile.