Why choose our office?
It’s important to find an orthodontic office where you feel confident. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and trust our team for the utmost in patient care. Here at Freels Orthodontics we value family and our community. It’s important to us to show it beyond the walls of our office! Below are a few reasons why we think we could be the right place for you.
1. Dr. Freels is one of the youngest orthodontists to be certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
2. He has a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, one of the top orthodontic residency programs in Texas.
3. Dr. Freels has been practicing in the valley since 2004.
4. He’s been elected to Texas Monthly’s “Super Dentists” for 17 consecutive years (2006-2023).
5. Dr. Freels personally oversees each patient’s progress during treatment.
6. Dr. Freels has been honored as The Monitor’s 2020, 2021 & 2022 Reader’s Choice as Favorite Orthodontist.
1. Our staff is well trained and certified.
2. A certified dental assistant is on-call after hours to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
3. We have a friendly, fun, and caring staff that enjoys community involvement.
4. We have a friendly office and patients are treated like family.
1. Your time is important to us therefore we do not overbook our patient schedule.
2. Our office invests in cutting-edge equipment, supplies, and technology including computerized digital imaging and radiology.
3. We have flexible office hours for early morning visits or after-work accommodations. The office is also available during lunchtime on most business days to take payments and schedule appointments.
1. Our Grow-and-Guidance Program is offered at no charge for our young patients with functional needs.
2. We provide Radiance clear braces made from sapphire crystal, low-profile stainless steel brackets, Lingual brackets, Iconix brackets, ortho appliances, nightguards, and retainers.
3. Our in-office laboratory is equipped to fabricate most appliances.
And we’re affordable!
1. There is no charge for initial exams for braces and observation appointments.
2. Most insurances are accepted.
3. Flexible interest-free payment plans are available.
4. Treatment costs are all-inclusive.